Rachel Adele Robillard Multimedia Journalist
The Tanya Acker Show
Booker/ Social Media Manager/ Research Assistant
1000 Hot Bench episodes w/ Tanya Acker 2019
“Make Your Case” Book Out NOW 2020
Tanya Acker on Wendy Williams Show 2019
Tanya Acker discusses her new book
MAKE YOUR CASE with Kalpana Srinivisan
Get a signed copy at Chevalier's Books here:
The Tanya Acker Show
We hope you’ll listen in as Tanya and her guests explore a wide range of topics—from fighting frivolous lawsuits to ensuring meaningful criminal justice reform to breaking bread with political opponents without breaking glass in each other’s faces.
The Tanya Acker Show is available on:
Follow @TanyaAcker on Social Media
Recent guests include:
• David Kennerly, Tanya talks to Pulitzer Prize-winning photographer David Kennerly about some of the key moments in American cultural and political history that he has captured on camera. (3 Parts)
• DA Rachael Rollins, Tanya talks to Suffolk County DA Rachael Rollins about justice, holding the system accountable, rejecting false choices, and keeping communities safe.
• Javier Alberto Botero, Tanya talks to Javier Alberto Botero, co-director and lead producer of the new HBO film about Russian interference in the 2016 election and its implications for 2020.
• Philip Felgner, Ph.D, Tanya talks to Philip Felgner, Ph.D, Director of the Vaccine Research and Development Center at the University of California Irvine, on COVID-19: Contagiousness; Superspreading; and the Path to Herd Immunity.
• David Smick, Tanya talks to David Smick about his new film Stars and Strife, available on Starz, which explores America’s culture of hate.
• Nick Turner, Tanya talks to Nick Turner, President of the Vera Institute of Justice, about public safety and criminal justice reform.
• Mo’Kelly, Tanya talks to Mo’Kelly, host of the 3-time award-winning Mo’Kelly Show (heard on the #1 news/talk station in America, KFI AM 640 in Los Angeles and also on iHeartRadio) about racism, gaslighting, the dangers of a fact-free world and how to carry on and win when someone comes at you sideways.
Judges Tanya Acker, Patricia DiMango, Michael Corriero on the New Season of "Hot Bench" | The View
The judges discuss deliberating cases together and the appeal of appearing before them for trials compared with a more traditional route
"Make Your Case" With 'Hot Bench' Judge Tanya Acker | Celebrity Page
Tanya Acker, one of the three judges on the popular syndicated television show "Hot Bench," has a new book out, "Make Your Case." Judge Acker, a graduate of Yale Law School has a long history as a philanthropist and as an advocate for women's rights. We are proud to feature her in this week's #SeeHER Celebrity Spotlight
Holding Court with Tanya Acker | New York Live TV
“Hot Bench” Judge Tanya Acker tells Sara Gore about her new book “Make Your Case” and more
Hot Bench Judges | The Wendy Williams Show
Judge Patricia DiMango, Judge Tanya Acker and Judge Larry Bakman tell us about their new show "Hot Bench" and weigh in on the latest celebrity legal headlines
4 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Lying with "Hot Bench" Judges | Rachael Ray Show
"Hot Bench" judges Tanya Acker, Patricia DiMango and Michael Corriero explain how they can tell when someone is lying to them on the stand